The Circulation Services desk, located in the lobby of the library, is where library materials are checked out and subsequently returned. Through the circulation desk, many patron questions and requests can be taken care of.
Services offered at the circulation desk:
- Register to become a member
- Update your address or phone number
- Replace a lost or damaged library card
- Check out, return or renew items
- Reserve and pick up reserved materials
- New book shelf updated weekly
- Monthly Art exhibits
- Community & Library events Bulletin Boards
There is also a continuous book sale located near the circulation desk; your purchase will help us buy more new books! Prices are: Hardovers- $2 adult & young adult, $1 children's; Paperbacks- adult & aoung adult $1, children's $.50; Audio-Visual items- 1$; Magazine Bundles- $1; Board Games & Puzzles- $1
To talk to the Circulation Desk staff, phone 506-869-6000 (option 1). The circulation supervisor is Irène Myers.