Computers & Internet
The library has 20 public computers with Internet access, as well as free WiFi throughout the library. Customers who make use of these services agree to follow the Library’s Internet Access Policy.
Printing is available from the public computers:
- $0.15 / page for black and white.
- $0.50 / page for colour.
Our scanning station can be used free of charge for 30 minute sessions.
There is no charge for scanning.
Faxes can be sent from the information desk on the 2nd floor of the library:
- $0.15 / page for local and 1-800 numbers
- $0.15 / page for Canadian long-distance
- $0.15 / page for United States
- $1.50 / page for International
Other more specialized technology and tools are available for public use in our Makerspace.